Privacy & Data Protection Policy
1. Data Protection Notice
In this document, you will find information about our Data Protection Policy, how your personal information might be used when visiting this website and your rights when kompenzatori.hr processes your personal data. For more information about cookies and our website, including how to opt-out, please go to cookies section of this document.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When sensitive Personal Information (such as a credit card number and/or geo-location data) is collected on our Websites and/or transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
2. Your personal data and kompenzatori.hr website
When you visit our website, we may collect some data on your browsing experience such as your IP address, the kompenzatori.hr page you visited, when you visited, the website page you were redirected from etc. We use this information in secure way in order to enhance your experience when engaging with our site. Also, every other information you voluntarily provide us on our contact page, hire us page, while applying as an attendee of our conferences and workshops, or while commenting on our blog posts, is kept secure and confidential.
- We do not reuse the information for another purpose that is different to the one stated;
- We put in place measures to guarantee that your data are kept up-to-date and processed securely;
- You have the right to access your personal information, to have it corrected and the right to recourse; at any time if you believe your data protection rights have been breached;
- We do not keep your personal information for longer than necessary for the purposes for which we collected it;
- However, we may keep your information for a longer period for historical, statistical or scientific purposes with the appropriate safeguards in place.
3. Cookies at kompenzatori.hr
Cookies are short text files stored on a user’s device (such as a computer, tablet or phone) by a website.
Cookies are used for the technical functioning of a website or for gathering statistics.
When you visit our website, we may collect some data on your browsing experience such as your IP address, the kompenzatori.hr page you visited, when you visited, the website page you were redirected from etc. We use this information in secure way in order to enhance your experience when engaging with our site.
Also, every other information you voluntarily provide us on our contact page, hire us page, applying as an attendee of our conferences, or while commenting on our blog posts, is kept secure and confidential.
This information is used to gather aggregated and anonymous statistics with a view to improving our services and to enhance your user experience.
Should you wish to opt your data out of our anonymised, aggregated statistics, you can do so in the Opting-out section below.
4. What information cookies at kompenzatori.hr track?
- IP address (anonymised)
- Location: country, region, city, approximate latitude and longitude (Geolocation)
- Date and time of the request (visit to the site)
- Title of the page being viewed (Page Title)
- URL of the page being viewed (Page URL)
- URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page (Referrer URL)
- Screen resolution of user’s device
- Time in local visitor’s time-zone
- Files that were clicked and downloaded (Download)
- Links to an outside domain that were clicked (Outlink)
- Pages generation time (the time it takes for webpages to be generated by the webserver and then downloaded by the visitor: Page speed)
- Main language of the browser being used (Accept-Language header)
- Browser version, browser plugins (PDF, Flash, Java, …) operating system version, device identifier (User-Agent header)
- Site Search
5. Do not track cookies preferences
Do not track is a function that allows visitors to opt out from being tracked by websites for any purpose including the use of analytics services, advertising networks and social platforms. Do not track options are available in a number of browsers including:
- If you enable do not track in your web browser, we will respect your choice;
- If you have enabled the do not track function, you will not be tracked. This is in addition to you opting-out of the aggregation and analysis of data for our website statistics;
- If you have disabled all cookies from your browser, we will still collect some general data about your browsing (e.g. a record of a visitor to our website) but they will be less accurate and your visit will not be tracked.
6. Opting out
By default, the browsing experience of website visitors is tracked by Analytics in order to produce anonymised statistics.
You may choose not to be tracked (opt-out). If you change your mind, you can choose to be tracked again (opt-in).
If you wish to opt-out (or opt-in back again) please click here:
Please note: this feature will opt you out (or in) of cookies too. If you choose to opt-out, you will receive an opt-out cookie so that your decision is remembered. If you regularly delete your cookies, you will need to opt-out each time you delete them.
7. Social Media cookies
We use social media to present our work through widely used and contemporary channels.
Our use of social media is highlighted on this website.
For instance, you can watch our videos, which we upload to our YouTube page and follow links from our website to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Cookies are not set by our display of social media buttons to connect to those services when our website pages are loaded on your computer (or other devices) or from components from those services embedded in our web pages.
Each social media channel has their own policy on the way they process your personal data when you access their sites. For example, if you choose to watch one of our videos on YouTube, you will be asked for explicit consent to accept YouTube cookies; if you look at our Twitter activity, you will be asked for explicit consent to accept Twitter cookies; the same applies for LinkedIn, Facebook or other social media channel.
If you have any concerns or questions about their use of your personal data, you should read their privacy policies carefully before using them.
8. Social Media Features at kompenzatori.hr
9. External Websites linked at kompenzatori.hr
10. Direct marketing from Kompenzatori
If you sign up for our newsletter, which is administered through Mailchimp, we will store some of your information, including your email address, IP address and certain information about the links you click within the emails we send you, on a Mailchimp server.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may opt out by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in the latest such message you have received or by contacting us at email@example.com.
We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
11. Customer Testimonials and Comments on our page
We post customer testimonials and comments on our Websites, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer’s consent via email prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
12. Who may receive my personal data?
Within the Kompenzatori, your personal data is accessible to few members of Inchoo’s staff who are responsible for maintaining and improving our kompenzatori.hr webpage and our business processes.
13. What are my rights?
You are entitled to access the personal data the Kompenzatori holds about you and to have them rectified where necessary. In certain cases, you also have the right to have your data blocked or erased or to object to their processing.
13.1. “Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of such natural person.
13.2. “Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Our lawful bases for the Processing of Personal Data are: (i) consent and/or (ii) any other applicable lawful bases, such as our legitimate interest in engaging in commerce, offering products and services of value to the users of the Site, preventing fraud, ensuring information and network security, direct marketing and complying with industry practices.
Additional Rights for European Residents. As a resident of the EU or a country following substantially-similar legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data, you may have one or more of the following additional rights available to you:
13.4. Access. To request a copy of the Personal Data we have collected about you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13.5. Rectification & Erasure. To request that we correct or delete any Personal Data about you that is incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated.
13.6. Objection. To object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your personal data, including profiling, by us and we can be required to no longer process your personal data.
Moreover, if your personal data is processed based on our legitimate interest, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for such purpose.
13.7. Restriction of Processing. To request restriction of Processing of Personal Data about you for certain reasons, such as, if you consider Personal Data about you collected by us to be inaccurate or if you have objected to the Processing in accordance with your rights under Data Protection Laws and Regulations.
13.8. Data Portability. Under certain circumstances you may have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (i.e. in digital form) and you may have the right to request the transmission of those data to another entity without hindrance from us, if such transmission is technically feasible.
13.9. Right to Withdraw Consent. If Personal Data about you is Processed solely based on your consent and not for any other lawful basis, to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of our Processing based on such consent before it was withdrawn.
13.10. Right to Lodge a Complaint with a DPA. If you believe our Processing of Personal Data about you is inconsistent with the applicable data protection laws, to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory data protection authority (“DPA”).
To exercise any of the above-listed rights (with the exception of the right to lodge a complaint with a DPA, which you may do directly to a DPA), please contact us at email@example.com. We will reply within two weeks.
14. How long does Kompenzatori keep my data?
Kompenzatori complies with its obligations under the applicable data protection laws by
- keeping personal data up to date;
- storing and destroying it securely;
- not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data;
- protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data. We are keeping your data no longer than necessary.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular but not limited to where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against all other unlawful forms of processing.
15. Who can I contact regarding to protection of my personal data at Kompenzatori.hr website?
The controller for this processing operation is Kompenzatori. Your privacy matters to us so whether you are new to Kompenzatori or a long-time reader of our blog, if you have any questions about the information we collect and how we use them, feel free to contact us as follows:
ÐURO ÐAKOVIĆ KOMPENZATORI d.o.o.
Dr.Mile Budaka 1
35000 Slavonski Brod
Phone: +385 35 448 246 – Central
Official Data Protection Officer for ĐĐ Kompenzatori d.o.o. is Andrijana Rakić.
Last modified: May 5, 2018