Insulated chimney elements
- Insulated chimney elements are produced in a 15 year old tradition. Since then they have evolved into a recognizable product.
- Between the two walls of steel we have a layer of fire resistand rock wool, 25 mm thick (can be up to 50 mm thick, if required).
- The outher pipe, made from INOX high-glow material gives a luxury effect, but will not distract from the overall apperance of your home or company.
- Standard width of internal and outside steel wall is 0,5 mm. If required the width can be adjusted for custom fit (0,8 mm, 1 mm, 1,2 mm).
- Double wall chimney elements are connected with locking bands.
- It can be self-standing or used for sanation of the existing chimney.
- Self-standing chimneys are equiped with elements necessary for assembling.
- The assembling of the double wall chimneys is simple and quick and no special tools or devices are needed.