Insert the two pipes and twist to lock them into place DDK UNO
- DDK chimney systems are developed to be reliable from top (the cap) to bottom (condensation drain).
- DDK can produce pipes with wall thicknesss ranging from 0,4 to 1 mm depending on stove power, temperature of the exhaust gases, fuel and other parameters.
- DDK chimney system elements are used in repairing old and as well as building new chimney systems.
- DDK chimney elements have standard diameters from 60 to 400 mm and can also be made in larger diameters and wall thicknesses.
- In over-pressure systems gaskets are used as an additional insurance against the possibility of condensate or exhaust leaking.
- Elements meet all regulations of countries they are sold in.