1. Quality policy and environmental protection is part of the whole policy of the Company, and shall be made to the Company Kompenzatori d.o.o. led to increased volume and improved performance of contractual obligations in the field of design, workshop design and construction at the site while protecting the existing state of the environment to the greatest extent possible.
2. In order to facilitate the achievement of quality and environmental protection established and documented quality management system and environmental protection is maintained and improved according to the requirements of ISO 9001 and 14001, and confirmed with an authorized certificate
3. To achieve the quality policy and environmental protection company adheres to the following principles:
- Achievement of all legal obligations in the field of design and construction, design and manufacturing of pressure vessels, structural steel construction and industrial equipment, contractual requirements, safety and security of people, property and environment, customer expectations
- are the main factor in improving organizational and technical capabilities of the Company’s Kompenzatori d.o.o.,
- relationship with customers is built on mutual trust and effective resolution of any problems,
- the company strives to meet customer expectations and other stakeholders in the implementation of contractual obligations (suppliers, employees and owners of the Company’s Kompenzatori d.o.o.)
- clear definition of responsibilities and accountability within the Company’s Kompenzatori d.o.o. and to carry out the established process of quality management systems and environmental protection, necessary for the execution of contractual obligations,
- tracking the importance of legislation and coordination modes according to a regulatory overhaul,
- continuous monitoring of the implementation of the provisions on environmental protection and disposal of waste materials disposal services by contracting with companies that are authorized for the safe disposal of waste material,
- the quality of contractual obligations to exercise with minimal costs.
4. Director of Company Kompenzatori d.o.o. is responsible and empowered to determine policy and quality objectives and environmental and quality management systems and environmental protection, and to propose activities for establishing, documenting, maintaining and improving quality management systems and environmental protection is transferred to the management representative for quality and environment. A representative of the Directorate for Quality and the Environment has the task of continuous monitoring of application set of quality management systems and reporting to the Director of the observed findings
5. Employees are the basic resource requirements for the execution of quality management systems and environmental protection while at work in teams are required to comply with adopted policies and quality objectives and environmental protection, and the applicable requirements of quality management systems and environmental protection within the framework of its mandate in a team under the supervision of the Head of Department and Team Leader
6. For periodic monitoring of application prescribed policies and quality objectives and environmental protection, and application of quality management systems and environmental protection in order to improve, in charge of internal audit teams, and is considered within the Management ‘s as well as the suitability of current quality policy.